I’m a little late to the gift guide party, but that’s new mom life for you at the moment, haha! Excited to share my first gift guide: stocking stuffers under $25! These items would also work great as gifts for friends, co-workers, sisters, etc. I wanted to make sure they were affordable, cute, but also gifts the gals in your life would actually want and/or use! I may or may not have ordered the phone case for myself, I own the pink glasses and wear them every day, and the star earrings are my fave.
More gift guides to come! I’ll be sharing my picks for new moms, Robbie is going to share a gift guide for him, and you bet I’ll be sharing gifts for her under $100. stay tuned! xx
1. Self love phone case: A phone case is a great stocking stuffer, but this one in particular would be a perfect gift for a girlfriend, too. An easy, daily reminder to practice some self love!
2. Eyeshadow palette: Loving these shades for winter/holidays!
3. Seasonal candle: Okay, so the mini version under $25 already sold out but this one is $30, will last a bit longer, and the scent is divine for winter!
4. Blue light-blocking glasses: This pink pair is the exact one I have! I use them every single day while working at my computer. Plus, they come in a ton of colors if pink isn’t your thing!
5. Initial mug: Can’t ever have too many mugs!
6. Statement headband: Loving this accessory trend! The perfect way to add a bit of pizzaz to any outfit.
7. Cheetah beanie + mittens: So cute for the winter!
8. Star earrings: Love a good statement earring! This pair is fab for the holidays, but also a print you can wear year round.
9. Hair clips: Another accessory trend I’m loving! how cute are these pearl-embellished initial ones?!
10. Eye mask + eye gels: A little luxurious self-care kit goes a long way!